QuickPayPortal – Pay Medical Bill Online
Are you looking to pay your medical bills using QuickPay Code? then, you must log in at Athena Quick Pay Portal. The quickpayportal service is available to use by AthenaHealth customers. Here we have written about the payment of Medical bills received from AthenaHealth Inc. The patients after receiving the Medical Bill can use Quickpay Code, Statement ID or Access Code to Sing in at quickpayportal.com. Read more important information to Pya the Medical Bill online.
Using this, one can easily pay their Health bill dues online without visiting the Hospital from their own place. The only thing you will be needed is the quickpay code. It is a 15 digit code usually found on the Patient billing statement provided by the Hospital.
Register to QuickPayPortal
QuickPayPortal gives its users a simple way to register and to gain access to it. Follow these simple steps to create an account.
- First-time users just need to visit www.quickpayportal.com
- Enter the 15-digit statement ID or QuickPay Code, then click on Sign Up.
- A new page will load, asking for the user’s details such as name, mobile number, Social Security Number (SSN), email address, among others. Fill out all the details and click Submit.
- Make sure to provide a valid email address as a verification email will be sent to it afterwards. Once the email is sent, users would need to click on the QuickPay Portal verification link.
- Next, users will then choose a password. Make sure the password is strong like combining uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters. Click on the submit button to process the application.
- When registration is successful, users will then be redirected to the dashboard to confirm the account is active. You can click on quickpayportal sign in to learn more about registering and paying bills.
How to pay Medical bills using Quickpayportal
Well, paying Health bills using Quickpay Portal is very easy. You can pay your bills using your personal computer with a working internet connection. The one important requirement is you need to have the Quickpay Code, Statement ID or the Access code which allows you to Sign In to the portal. We can get the Quickpay code from the Patient Statement or else from the health care provider. Quickpay code or Statment ID helps in providing your accurate details of Bill dues, Medication, Test results etc.
- Visit the official website of quickpayportal which is www.quickpayportal.com
- You can find a box for entering the Quickpay Code
- Enter your 15 digit Quickpay Code in the box and click on the blue-coloured Sign Inbox
- Now you will be redirected to a page where you can have all the details like Patient info, due bills etc.
- You can cross-check your due bills and proceed with billing.
- A note is placed on the site, that this payment portal page should only be used by the patient or someone authorized by the patient like a guarantor.
- Once you click on the Sign In button, you agree that you are authorized to look into patient billing matters.
Please note that the information provided here is for knowledge purpose only and we are not at all associated with quickpayportal in any way. Please refer to the official website www.quickpayportal.com for more information.