Vimeo is one of the most important videos sharing platforms and inside you will find many videos. Sometimes you want to download some videos both to use them in your creations and to show them to friends even without a network or to watch it calmly when you are disconnected.
Downloading from Vimeo is possible directly from the site but is not allowed for all videos. Fortunately, it is very easy to take advantage of convenient free external services and programs to get around this limitation. In general, only copyright-free videos allow direct download from Vimeo, we invite you not to violate anyone’s rights.
Recall that, Vimeo is one of the main competitor’s platforms of YouTube, as we have already observed in the best alternatives to YouTube.
Download a Video Directly From Vimeo
If a video allows direct download, under the player you will find the “Download” button icon and, by clicking on it, a simple contextual menu will open. From the menu, we can choose in which quality we want to download the video and in which language we want to download the subtitles (if any). In short, everything is very simple and immediate.
Download videos from Vimeo via websites
There are many convenient portals that allow you to easily download from video sharing portals such as Vimeo.
Here are a couple of alternatives we have selected for you:
It is a simple and appreciated solution, in which there is not too much invasive advertising and which is always reliable for downloading videos from different sites and social networks.
The use is also very simple, to download a video from Vimeo just:
- take the address of the video you want to download from Vimeo, you can copy it directly from the address bar at the top of your program, by right-clicking and clicking on “Copy”
then go to the Downvids page
- paste the address in the appropriate text field, you can do it by pressing the right button and then selecting “Paste”
- at this point, through the appropriate drop-down menus, it is possible to choose the format in which you want to download the video while if you prefer to download only the audio just select an audio format such as Mp3, Ogg, or waw
- then in the drop-down menu below choose the quality at which to download the video;
- Click on the gray button “Download!”
- after short processing, the “Download this video” button will appear, then tap on it with the right button and select “Save as”
- finally, choose the folder where you want to download the video and click on the “Save” button.
This is a site absolutely similar to the previous one. We have also selected this for its ease of use and for the absence of invasive advertising. It should be noted that compared to other similar sites this allows you to download even a single piece of video simply by choosing the start and end time.
The usage procedure is absolutely similar to that of Downvids (these services all work the same way) and therefore repeating it would be redundant. You can reach the service conveniently on this page: ClipConverter.
If you want a stylish alternative, you can’t miss Yout, although the name has a marked affinity with that of a famous video sharing platform, it works great with all of them and therefore also with Vimeo.
The use is very simple and the portal is also translated into Italian. To download a video from Vimeo just:
- go to the Yout site
- then in the appropriate text field enter the address of the video and press the “Enter” key on the keyboard
after a very short upload, we will be taken to a section where using the slider, we can choose when the clip to download should start and finish
- you can also choose if you want to download the audio or just the video
- finally, click on the button “Format switches to Mp4” (yes, the translation is not exactly happy).
Download from Vimeo via browser addons
Addons are small programs that add practical functions to our browsers. Add-ons (otherwise called extensions) were born on Firefox to then arrive on Chrome and other programs to browse.
There are handy addons that allow you to download videos from almost any website (except the well-known Google video portal and protected sites such as Netflix and Amazon Prime Video) and therefore also from Vimeo.
Most of these solutions are similar: they act as grabbers, locate the video being played and allow you to download it. They work on every platform on which browsers are installed.
Peryourhealth is a web health billing web portal, where you’ll pay your most of your hospital and doctor’s bill online at their official website. during this era, nobody requires to waste such a lot of time. So everyone favours paying their bills online with a web platform like Peryourhealth. With these Online billings platforms, you’ll save some time and money also.
Here, during this post we’ve provided all the knowledge about this portal and the way are you able to use its service. Just keep scrolling and skim this post calmly. After being register thereon, you’ll pay bills, check statements,s and request for fund transfer also. aside from all this, you’ll check your statement history, notifications of billing, and due balance.
Online Bill Payment at Peryourhealth Portal
Before proceeding, you want to have some basic items to try to to the payment. you ought to have an email ID, valid bill statement by hospital/medical providers who accept payment via your health. Now let’s follow the steps
- Now open the web site using the link peryourhealth.com.
- Log in using your ID and password. So, you would like to register to the portal to form the payment.
- Once you’re logged in. Enter your account number from the bill to urge more information and ensure the patient.
- Once that’s confirmed, click on the payment tab. Choose your bill and enter your required amount to be paid. Before proceeding, check everything twice to make certain .
- Then, the portal will ask your required payment option – Credit or open-end credit .
- Now, it’s the standard payment method.
- Once it’s completed, you’ll receive a confirmation mail on your registered email ID.
- In case the location isn’t accessible, you’ll undergo our troubleshooting guide per your health portal
How to Pay the Bill via Mobile?
- The bill payment is often done via phone also. For paying your doctor’s bill via phone, firstly confirm that your medical provider accepts payment by peryourhealth.com. If yes, then you’ll proceed, follow the steps below to form payment
- There is a telephone bill payment service by peryourhealth, you would like to call them. out in 888-442-8447.
- They will invite the account number of the medical statement, enter the account number via phone keypad.
- Once the payment has proceeded with the account number, now choose the payment option by which you’ll pay.
- Then again provide payment details like net banking, credit/debit cards.
- Once the payment is going to be done, you’ll receive the SMS of the successful transaction.
Benefits of PerYourHealth
- Quick, convenient and straightforward online payments
- Access the member portal of a web association and a laptop or good device
- Make payments over the phone by job 888-442-8447
- Set up revenant payments
- When working into your account, it is necessary that the key’s shown in your current bill. this means it is necessary that it’s written altogether CAPS to match your asking statement.
FOX Programming QR codes on TV
Mobile barcodes are beginning to creep their way onto television. The most famous example at the moment is probably FOX CODES – QR Codes displayed by Fox Networks during programming to give smartphone owners a way to access further content. But some have reported that these codes can flash on the screen so fast you need to rewind and pause to get a good look at them.
Apple Doubles iPad Production
Apple recently doubled the number of iPad tablets it is building each month to roughly 2 million. Apple said earlier that it is now able to ship iPads within 24 hours of an order. The list of contenders entering the fray to challenge the iPad and grab a piece of the tablet market seems to be growing by the day. Samsung, LG, ZTE, Hewlett-Packard, Motorola and Research In Motion to name a few, are reportedly working on a tablet.
Gucci Dresses Up iPad
Gucci is emphasizing iPad functionality, social media and video content with the relaunch of its digital flagship commerce site. The new Gucci homepage highlights the three main collections promoted by the designer at any given time. These collections are stacked as clickable icons along the left side of the page
ESPN Says Mobile Is Not Cannibalistic
“About half of people who use our mobile products don’t use our PC products—the mobile device could be their only Internet connection or their primary Internet-connected device,” said John Zehr, senior vice president and general manager of ESPN Mobile, Bristol, CT. “Mobile is not cannibalistic—it’s an amplifier.” ESPN expects huge surges of mobile traffic during this holiday season, which coincides with NCAA football and the NFL season.
Pamela Anderson New Nokia Spokesbabe
About to launch the N8, inside its new phone is a camera which the company expects will be a big selling point. In order to draw attention to it in a big way, Nokia has hired Pamela Anderson and Ed Westwick (of Gossip Girl fame) to star in a short movie shot entirely with the Nokia N8’s camera. Although the details about the script are scarce, one fan will partake in a bedroom scene with Pamela, while another will be in an elevator with Ed Westwick.
Emergency Number 911 Disconnected in Oakland
You would think that calling 911 from your mobile phone would get you help if an emergency should arise, but Oakland, California, residents who call 911 from their mobile phone are automatically routed to the California Highway Patrol. That’s great if you’re reporting a car accident on the Bay Bridge. But it might not be as efficient if your house is on fire! Hey App developers: Help Oakland residents by creating a location-based 911 app).